"People change with the seasons" π
Life is an answer to many of our questions, and at the same time, it raises countless others. Often, we find ourselves in moments where a new question emerges in our minds. Yet, sometimes life provides answers to even the most complicated questions with ease. Amidst these questions and answers, I thought of sharing something with you:
Why does a person's temperament and mood change like the weather?
Let’s agree that changes in weather are a natural process. We all know that a year has four seasons, and their timings are fixed. For example, when summer is approaching, we prepare accordingly. We arrange air conditioners, eat cooling foods, and adapt our clothing for the season.
When we realize summer is ending and autumn or spring is approaching, we make slight adjustments to our way of living. We change our dressing sense to suit the season. Similarly, when winter comes, we take out warm blankets, cover ourselves to stay protected, use heaters and geysers, and consume more dry fruits. Not only do we protect ourselves from the cold, but we also enjoy the winter season.
We know how to adjust for seasonal changes, but when people change suddenly when they no longer remain the same it hurts us deeply. Changes in someone’s nature not only affect them but also disrupt the lives of those connected to them. This pain becomes even greater when we make significant adjustments for someone, only to see them change unexpectedly.
I understand that people change gradually with time and maturity, which is acceptable. But when someone transforms entirely, it’s heartbreaking. I cannot understand why people hurt others without thinking about the consequences. Everyone in life encounters people who are self-centered and leave once their purpose is fulfilled.
For me, it’s very difficult to forget the people I’ve been attached to. Just like we form strong bonds with pets, our souls connect even deeper with people. When someone we care about changes, it’s painful. People justify their change by saying it was necessary, but I don’t know what to tell them. If they could work on their bad habits and bring true maturity, it would be better. However, they shouldn’t change so drastically that they forget the value of those who were by their side.
Some people change and claim it’s because they’ve matured. Honestly,
Who needs maturity that destroys another person’s life?
But don’t misunderstand me I’m not saying someone left me; I’m just speaking generally. After all, I’m mature now, but I didn’t have to abandon anyone to achieve it. This world has made me practical.
People these days only think about themselves, and even those who deserve priority often end up feeling inferior.
What can I say about this society?
It’s strange. Change yourself by leaving bad habits and adopting good ones, but don’t change so much that you turn someone’s world upside down.
I’m very thankful to Allah. I once read a quotation:
"One day, judgment will be based on deeds, and not every worshipper will enter paradise."
Reading this gave me peace, and I reminded myself that Allah will always do justice.
Through my experiences, I’ve seen seasons change, destinies shift, and time transform people. I’ve experienced love too, and even now, Alhamdulillah, I’m lucky to have found sincerity. Whatever I ask for, I receive, and my prayers are always answered. For this, I feel incredibly blessed because that sincerity is from Allah. In a world where even life is uncertain.
How can we guarantee someone’s love?
I’m proud of the deep connection I have with Allah. Whenever I call upon Him, He answers me. Even without praying regularly, Allah fulfills my duas because He looks at intentions, not just actions. As a poet once said:
"I live in a city of enmity, where even in prostration, people think ill of others."
That’s why I say Allah sees intentions, not just physical actions.
I humbly request all of you to turn back to Allah and follow His commands. In today’s world, trust is scarce, and people change like the weather.
May Allah bless you all with a peaceful and beautiful life. πΈ




Comments