Change ur self for ur own sake 🫰🏻



I was thinking that it’s not necessary to always follow a routine. We go through our day following the same routine. Most people’s routine is something like this: if it's a child, they wake up, go to school, come back, go to an academy to study, and after that, they play for a while before going to sleep. The next day, they wake up and follow the same routine.

If someone is working, they wake up, go to work, do household chores, come back, and if there's more work, they do that too. Then they get tired and sleep. The next day, they wake up and follow the same routine.

Focus on ur future by neglecting ur past 😚

Isn't this a bit like robotic life?

I don’t think this is wrong. It’s not necessary to follow the same routine every single day. I’m not saying stop working, but I believe we should take some time for ourselves. We get tired of this monotonous life, and when life offers a good or bad opportunity, we often struggle to adapt, and then we complain.

Isn't this our fault?

Don’t we need to change a little?

It’s strange that a person who follows their routine continuously finds it acceptable. Even though staying stuck in it can drive them crazy, it's not necessarily wrong to be in a routine. However, those who are alone or keep to themselves often become more egotistical and distant from humanity.

Why wouldn’t they?

When you don’t sit with anyone, don’t talk to anyone, day by day you grow bitter and worse.

Change is very important in life. It could be related to personality, work, or nature. Personality and nature are very different, and while there’s little chance for a change in nature, changes in personality can help a person cope with circumstances.

Trust ur self 🖇️

Now, another question arises: how to bring about change?

Let me share my perspective, but I want to know what change you would bring.

Is it a difficult task?
Is it something that no one can do?

No, it's not that difficult; it just takes time. With time, it requires attention too.

How do we give attention?

That’s another issue. I’ll tell you how to give attention—it’s not difficult. But when small mistakes start happening, try to correct them.

I don’t believe it's impossible for someone to feel guilty when doing something wrong. It’s not possible to ignore it because inside every person, when they are about to do something wrong, there’s also a sense of remorse. After that, they suppress their humanity and go ahead with the wrong action.

Self-grooming is very important. We all make mistakes, knowingly or emotionally. But we always feel bad about them. I believe we all experience this. I hope that we learn from our mistakes. After all, humans learn from mistakes.

Today’s focus is that we need to change ourselves according to life’s circumstances. Positive change is always good for us. It teaches us a lot and helps us become better people. We need to realize the shame and ego within us. We should think about how we are going to live—because death is certain. Life is not forever. We are accountable for every small and big thing we do.

Is this life endless?

Positivity brings beauty to ur life 💦

If the answer to these questions is no, then pride is built, and life continues as if we never question anything, as if we are free to live how we want.

But is that the right approach?

Will we only change when we see an end to something?

No, that’s not it. We can be better. We can change one day and become the best version of ourselves. InshaAllah, things will get better. And when we change, it’s not wrong to change. I laugh sometimes because I changed for my life’s betterment, and people who weren’t happy with it called me unfaithful. But I don’t care about their words.

Why should I care?

As long as I lived according to others’ expectations, it was fine, but when I made a decision for my own well-being, I was wrong?

We shouldn’t care about others’ words. Believe me, if we keep worrying about others, we’ll stay stuck in our old ways.

I hope you liked my thoughts. I wish everyone makes small changes in their lives and brings positive change within themselves.

I’m praying for a peaceful and better life for all of us. ✨





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AI and Global Politics 🪐

DEPRESSION CASES IN YOUTH😓

The Wisdom of Allah and our Desires ❤️‍🩹